Conference and Exhibition on
Radisson Fort McDowell Resort and Casino
Exhibit Booths SOLD OUT
IMAPS is pleased to organize the 10th International Conference and Exhibition on Device Packaging. This will be a focused Conference dedicated to the challenges and technologies for packaging and devices of all types. The format is similar to previouis Conferences, featuring four tracks/workshops concentrating on: 3D IC & Packaging; Flip Chip & Wafer Level Packaging; MEMS & Associated Microsystems; and Photonics Packaging. These workshops are a continuation of past successful IMAPS Advanced Technology Workshops.
Device Packaging 2014 will also offer one collective Exhibition and Technology Showcase for vendors and suppliers who support the many aspects of Device Packaging and each of the topical areas addressed during the Conference. This venue features an ideal atmosphere to showcase your products and services to key decision making professionals in the industry. Sixty-five 8' by 10' exhibit spaces will be available. The 2006-2013 exhibitions were sold out early and the hall has again sold out in 2014!
Exhibitors had this to say about past Device Packaging Conferences:
The 2014 Device Packaging Conference and Exhibition will be held again at the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort and Casino, Scottsdale, AZ. Due to an increase in the number of attendees and the size of the technical program, we have reconfigured the exhibit hall to allow for an additional meeting room.
March 12, 2014 - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Lunch, and Breaks will be held in the Exhibit Hall
*Dismantling and move-out of exhibits may begin at 4:01 pm, Wednesday, March 12, 2014, and must be completed by 8:00 PM, the same day. No exhibitor will be permitted to pack or remove articles on display or any part of their exhibit prior to the closing of the exposition. Exhibitors who fail to comply with this rule risk being barred from exhibiting at the next year’s event and/or losing any priority for choosing booth space for Device Packaging 2015.
|IMAPS Corporate Member||
|Non-Corporate Member *||
* Includes a one-year IMAPS Corporate Membership with each Non-Member Registration.
IMAPS reserves the right to refuse any potential exhibitor or advertiser should IMAPS
deem the promotion of a company or organization inappropriate for any reason.
Each Exhibiting Company will receive with their booth rental:
- Pipe and drape around the booth
- Exhibition hall is carpeted, so exhibitors do not need to order carpeting unless they prefer customer colors/styles
- one (1) company ID sign hung on pipe and drape (provided by GES)
- one (1) six-foot skirted table, 2 plastic contour chairs and 1 wastebasket (provided by GES)
- one (1) Full Conference Registration
- two (2) Booth Personnel (additional booth personnel can be signed up at no charge. If additional personnel wish to have access to lunches, they must pay for meal tickets separately)
- one (1) USB of Technical Presentations (about 3 weeks after the Conference)
- one (1) List of Attendees (sent the week following the conference)
- USB Participation (exhibitors can provide marketing PDFs to be included on the USB Drive)
- $100 Discount on GBC Spring Meeting Registration
- Electricity, additional furniture needs, etc are all separate and need to be discussed directly with our show decorator, GES. See GES Exhibitor Kit for further details.
Additional booth personnel are welcome at an extra cost of $30 per person for food/beverage. Additional registrations for the full conference are not included, but are available at an additional cost.
Conference USB Participation:
IMAPS is offering Exhibiting Companies the opportunity to have an unlimited amount of product promotion information on the Conference USB Flash Drive containing all technical presentations. You must submit ONE pdf or Word file, via e-mail, containing the information you want to appear to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3/12/14. Submisions must be as stated and make the deadline. There is no charge for participation.
Hotel Reservation Deadline - February 7, 2014
Housing accommodations must be made directly to:
Radisson Fort McDowell Resort & Casino
10438 North Fort McDowell Road
Scottsdale/Fountain Hills, AZ 85264
Hotel Scams Alert!
All reservations should be made directly with the hotel and within the IMAPS room block. We are not using a housing company. If any person or firm contacts you and offers to handle your reservations, please beware. They are completely unauthorized and possibly fraudulent. The convention industry is currently plagued by such groups. If you use one of them and experience any problems, including lost deposits and no reservation when you arrive, IMAPS may not be able to assist you. Please be aware in particular of one of these unauthorized firms – Exhibition Housing Services – whose salespeople have falsely claimed to be calling from IMAPS.
The only way to book a room in the official IMAPS Housing Block using the reservations information above.
For more information, please contact Brian Schieman, 412-368-1621;