Conference and Exhibition on
WekoPa Resort and Casino
IMAPS is pleased to organize the 13th International Conference and Exhibition on Device Packaging. This will be a focused Conference dedicated to the challenges and technologies for packaging and devices of all types. The format is similar to previouis Conferences, featuring three tracks/workshops concentrating on: 3D IC & Packaging; Flip Chip & Wafer Level Packaging & FAN-OUT; and Engineered Micro Systems/Devices (includes MEMS & Sensors). These workshops are a continuation of past successful IMAPS Advanced Technology Workshops.
Device Packaging 2017 will also offer one collective Exhibition and Technology Showcase for vendors and suppliers who support the many aspects of Device Packaging and each of the topical areas addressed during the Conference. This venue features an ideal atmosphere to showcase your products and services to key decision making professionals in the industry. Sixty-five 8' by 10' exhibit spaces will be available. The 2006-2016 exhibitions were sold out early and the hall has again sold out in 2017!
Exhibitors had this to say about past Device Packaging Conferences:
The 2017 Device Packaging Conference and Exhibition will be held again at the WeKoPa Resort in Fountain Hills, AZ. Due to an increase in the number of attendees and the size of the technical program, we have reconfigured the exhibit hall to allow for an additional meeting room.
Thank you to our Premier PLATINUM Sponsor:
Thank you to our Premier GOLD Sponsors:
Tuesday, March 7, 2017 - 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM (Subject to Change)
Lunch, Breaks and a Reception will be held in the Exhibit Hall
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Subject to Change)
Lunch, and Breaks will be held in the Exhibit Hall
Wednesday, March 8 - 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
*Dismantling and move-out of exhibits may begin at 4:01 pm, Wednesday, March 8, 2017, and must be completed by 8:00 PM, the same day. No exhibitor will be permitted to pack or remove articles on display or any part of their exhibit prior to the closing of the exposition. Exhibitors who fail to comply with this rule risk being barred from exhibiting at the next year’s event and/or losing any priority for choosing booth space for Device Packaging 2018.
|IMAPS Corporate Member - SOLD OUT||
|Non-Corporate Member * - SOLD OUT||
* Includes a one-year IMAPS Corporate Membership with each Non-Member Registration.
Full IMAPS credit, not subject to a processing fee, will be issued toward a future IMAPS show for booth cancellations if cancellation is requested by December 30, 2016.
Refunds, minus a $250 processing fee, will be made for booth cancellations if cancelled by December 30, 2016 if there is not an exhibitor wait list.
If IMAPS is able to fill your cancelled booth space from a wait list, the cancelling exhibitor will not incur the processing fee.
Neither refunds nor credits will be issued for cancellations after December 30, 2016.
- Pipe and drape around the booth
- Exhibition hall is carpeted, so exhibitors do not need to order carpeting unless they prefer customer colors/styles
- one (1) company ID sign hung on pipe and drape (provided by GES)
- one (1) six-foot skirted table, 2 plastic contour chairs and 1 wastebasket (provided by GES)
- one (1) Full Conference Registration
- two (2) Booth Personnel including Tuesday & Wednesday Lunches (additional booth personnel can be signed up at no charge. If additional personnel wish to have access to lunches, they must pay for meal tickets separately)
- Additional booth personnel are welcome at an extra cost of $30 per person for food/beverage. Additional registrations for the full conference are not included, but are available at an additional cost.
- one (1) DOWNLOAD of Technical Presentations (about 2 weeks after the Conference)
- one (1) List of Attendees (sent the week following the conference)
- complimentary high-speed wireless internet provided at no charge directly from WeKoPa Resort & Conference Center
- Exhibitor Presentation Participation (exhibitors can provide marketing PDFs to be included on the Conference DOWNLOAD)
- ADDITIONAL FEES: Electricity, additional furniture needs, etc are all separate and need to be discussed directly with our show decorator, GES.
- Key information in the full PDF GES Exhibit Kit:
Key show dates and times: Page 9
Freight/shipping details: Page 10
Furniture Ordering Form: Page 20
Electrical, Internet/Telephone: Page 70
A/V Ordering Form: Page 71
Lead Retrieval Order Form: Page 74
*These forms are found in the Additional Show Services tab of the ordering website, as well.
- Key information in the full PDF GES Exhibit Kit:
Conference Exhibitor Presentation Participation:
IMAPS is offering Exhibiting Companies the opportunity to have an unlimited amount of product promotion information on the Conference Presentation DOWNLOAD containing all technical presentations. You must submit ONE pdf or Word file, via e-mail, containing the information you want to appear to email@example.com on or before 3/9/17. Submisions must be as stated and make the deadline. There is no charge for participation. NO FILES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MARCH 9th.
Hotel Reservation Deadline - February 1, 2017 -- HOTEL NEARLY SOLD OUT
Housing accommodations must be made directly to:
WeKoPa Resort & Casino
10438 North Fort McDowell Road
Scottsdale/Fountain Hills, AZ 85264
IMAPS Discounted Single/Double Room Rate: $175/night + taxes + fees
Phone Reservations: (480) 789-5300
Mention IMAPS or IMAPS Device Packaging when booking by phone
Book your hotel reservation today! We have reserved a block of rooms at the host hotel to accommodate our attendees. The discounted room rates are only available until the hotel deadline listed above, or until the room block sells out (and they often sell out early - before the expire dates). Reservations received after the noted deadline or after the room block has been filled may be subject to significantly higher rates. IMAPS room blocks at most hotels historically sell out ahead of the discount deadline, so we encourage you to make your hotel reservations quickly for the best price and availability.
Hotel Scams Alert!
All reservations should be made directly with the hotel and within the IMAPS room block. We are not using a housing company. If any person or firm contacts you and offers to handle your reservations, please beware. They are completely unauthorized and possibly fraudulent. The convention industry is currently plagued by such groups. If you use one of them and experience any problems, including lost deposits and no reservation when you arrive, IMAPS may not be able to assist you. Please be aware in particular of one of these unauthorized firms – Exhibition Housing Services – whose salespeople have falsely claimed to be calling from IMAPS.
The only way to book a room in the official IMAPS Housing Block using the reservations information above.
For more information, please contact Brian Schieman - E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org