Through regular events and programs, IMAPS chapters serve as local networks that allow microelectronics professionals to build business relationships, share industry information, and find technical solutions. IMAPS chapters organize and sponsor symposia/conferences, vendor's days, technical presentations, and social events.
IMAPS members are automatically enrolled as a member in the nearest chapter when they join the Society. There are no additional fees for chapter membership.
Your IMAPS chapter is a valuable local resource if you are looking for a packaging solution, searching for products/services, building your network, looking for a new job, or simply want to learn more about the local industry.
If you cannot locate a chapter near you or if you need more information about a chapter, contact Brianne Lamm at IMAPS - email@example.com, 919-293-5600.
Why Participate in your IMAPS Chapter?
1) Build local industry connections and relationships.
2) Gain speaking and authorship opportunities.
3) Take advantage of chapter programs that promote expertise.
4) Increase corporate exposure in the region.
5) Gain technical and management solutions.
6) Facilitate programs you would not normally do on your job.
7) Have fun in your local industry in a more relaxed environment.
8) Help the next generation of industry professionals through student programs.
9) Find job openings or fill open positions.
10) Provide input to help direct the future of the Chapter and IMAPS itself