IMAPS attracts over 6,500 attendees who represent all facets
of the microelectronics industry. These include:
engineers, technicians, R&D, purchasing, manufacturing,
management, and many more. They represent the automotive,
communications, medical, aerospace, computer, defense, and
IMAPS 2000 Attendee Profile
- 85% of IMAPS 2000 attendees reported having taken action
as a result of attending the exhibition
- 39% recommended the purchase of a product
- 44% requested additional information as a result of
attending IMAPS 2000
Over 255 companies exhibited at IMAPS 2000. These included
MCM and thick film circuit manufacturers, as well as equipment
and materials suppliers. IMAPS is the largest exhibition
dedicated to the microelectronics marketplace. Exhibiting
companies use IMAPS as an integral part of their sales and
marketing campaigns. IMAPS enables them to:
- Reach over 4,000 buyers and specifiers in one place
- Generate exposure in this highly competitive marketplace
- Launch new products and concepts to the market
- Enhance relationships with existing customers
here to learn more about exhibiting opportunities
New Features At IMAPS 2001
IMAPS 2001 will included several new features designed to
increase attendance, promote activity on the show floor, and
provide all participants with a value-for-the-money learning and
marketing environment. These include:
- A free link to your organization's website!
- Upgraded technical sessions to include the best papers
from IMAPS Advanced Technology Workshops.
- Enhanced marketing program to bring more of your clients
and potential customers to the show.
- Intense local marketing to maximize attendance from the
strategically important microelectronics industry that is
located in the Northeast, Canada, and Eastern U.S. seaboard.
Click here to view a list of
hotels in and around Baltimore.