PREMIER TECHNOLOGY SPONSOR :
IMAPS 2016 - Pasadena
Packaging the Connected World
Northrop Grumman Corp.
2016 Exhibitor Prospectus & Information
* * * *
IMAPS is pleased to welcome you to Pasadena, California October 10-13th for the 49th International Symposium on Microelectronics. We are confident that you will enjoy your experience in Pasadena, located in the heart of Southern California and host to top-notch exhibitor amenities such as an award-winning convention center, a bevy of restaurants and entertainment options for hosting clients, and, most importantly, a strong local and regional microelectronics industry base.
You will find all of the important documents and order forms necessary to plan your exhibit space on this exhibit page. Please review the critical information from IMAPS below to acquaint yourself with some of the most commonly requested information in the months leading up to the show.
IMAPS strives to make this year’s show better than ever for exhibitors and attendees alike. For up-to-date information on all details related to the show, visit www.IMAPS2016.org regularly. Cheers to your best show experience yet!
For exhibit and sponsorship questions, or to submit booth applications (via email),
contact Brian Schieman, firstname.lastname@example.org
For logistics, show decorator details, registrations, and venue questions,
contact Brianne Lamm, email@example.com or 919-293-5600
* * * *
CRITICAL SHOW INFORMATION FROM IMAPS
Please read through all of the preparation details below from IMAPS.
ALL ROADS LEAD TO SEPTEMBER 14TH
Early registration deadline
Hotel block booking deadline
Exhibitor directory submission deadline
Slideshow submission deadline
**Shepard Expo Services deadlines are separate and distinct from IMAPS deadlines above.**
Make note of Shepard service deadlines in the kit.
"EXHIBITOR KIT" from Shepard Expo (Show Decorator)
Shepard Expo, IMAPS 2016 Show Decorator, will contact you with the URL for the exhibit kit and your custom login. If you are not contacted by Shepard, or need any assistance, please contact Brianne Lamm (firstname.lastname@example.org). The kit will include all show information that is needed for exhibitors: hours, setup, move-out, shipping, carpet, electrical, furniture, A/V & internet ordering, Lead Retrieval rentals and more! **You can also download the kit here**
Tuesday, October 11 | 11 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, October 12 | 11 am - 6:00 pm (all new "happy hour" in hall from 4-6pm)
The exhibitor setup will be held on Monday, October 10 as detailed in the exhibitor kit.
The show will conclude with a reception in the exhibit hall for exhibitors and attendees on Wednesday, October 12 just prior to the show close. For the safety of exhibitors, attendees, and the valuable equipment in the exhibit hall, dismantling of the exhibits and/or moving out during the reception will not be permitted. Exhibitors may move out on Wednesday evening between 6pm and 7pm only if all materials can be hand-carried out during that time. No Shepard move-out services will be available until Thursday, October 13.
IMAPS does not hold, reserve, or set aside hotel rooms specifically for exhibitors or sponsors. You must book your own rooms by September 14th to receive the special IMAPS rate at the Sheraton or Hilton Pasadena. You will find the booking link for each property BELOW.
Refer to the link provided in the exhibitor kit to register your exhibit booth personnel for their badges. This SurveyMonkey form is the ONLY appropriate registration link for booth personnel. If you or your booth personnel are registering through the IMAPS2016.org website for your badges, your registration type and associated benefits (such as access to the mobile app, lunch tickets, etc.) will be incorrect. All badge requests should be submitted before September 14.
WHAT COMES WITH YOUR BOOTH(S)?
In addition to the exhibit space that is provided by IMAPS as part of your exhibit reservation, you also receive the following with your booth: 8' high backdrape; 3' high siderail; and a booth ID sign. In each addition, each 10x10 booth is provided 1 "full symposium" badge (for sessions) and 2 booth badges with Tuesday and Wednesday Lunch included. Additional booth badges are $0 but those individuals would be responsible for their own lunch payment on Tuesday and Wednesday. Additional benefits of booth space are listed throughout this webpage.
Thanks to a generous technology sponsorship from Metalor, basic wireless internet access will be provided free of charge in the exhibit hall for exhibitor and attendee use. However, if your setup requires a higher tier connection, you may purchase dedicated internet service for your booth through the form provided in the kit.
Unlike the most recent annual show locations, the Pasadena Convention Center Exhibit Hall is NOT carpeted. You will need to order carpet for your booth space.
No electrical power or outlets are included in your booth package. You will need to order power from the electrical service provider for any power needs, even if you just need access to one outlet. To avoid setup delays and possibly higher charges on-site, IMAPS highly recommends ordering your electrical needs prior to the show.
ORDER FORM SUBMISSION
All service order forms should be sent directly to the service provider as instructed on the order form for processing. Do not send any service order forms to IMAPS.
FINAL PROGRAM EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS
All exhibitors will be listed in our final program exhibitor directory and the mobile app exhibitor directory. Click here or navigate to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X3BTPW7 to provide a ~200-word description and tag your company to relevant products/services in the directory by September 14. Only submissions received by that deadline will be included in the directory.
IMAPS encourages submitting promotional slides for inclusion in the exhibitor slideshow. These slides will loop on an oversized monitor outside of the session rooms during the event. Submit 1-2 Powerpoint slides MAX inclusive of your advertisement, graphics, or messaging of your selection. Submit these no later than September 14th directly to Brian Schieman at email@example.com.
- IMAPS has provided a complimentary guest pass to promote your attendance at IMAPS 2016. You will find that pass within the exhibitor kit and for download. Of courses, we always encourage guests to pre-register for their free show pass directly through the online registration portal.
- IMAPS recommends adding the show logo to your company’s email signature lines in the months leading up to the show with a call to action such as “Visit us in Booth ### at IMAPS 2016!” The show logo is available for download.
- IMAPS corporate members are entitled to a full mailing list of IMAPS members one time per year. Request this list from Brianne Lamm at firstname.lastname@example.org and use it to send postcards, save-the-dates, or other marketing pieces regarding your attendance at IMAPS 2016. Note that your membership MUST be current to receive this list.
- Press releases, news items and/or your logo in the IMAPS Corporate Bulletin (sent to 20,000+ twice monthly). Email email@example.com your materials at least 2 days prior to the 1st and 15th of September and October (1st only). Staff will include final program submissions (if received, and as best we can) in the absence of additional PR.
- A pre-registration list will be distributed via email in the first week of October and a final attendee list will be provided once the show closes.
- Year-round promotions that will include: conference brochures, e-mail broadcasts, direct mail, web banners and advertisements, both in print and electronically.
- All new "Mini Program" print/snail-mail campaign distributed in July to more than 20,000 global addresses.
- Exhibitor Website: Your company name, and information
- E-mail Campaigns to more than 20,000 featuring exhibiting companies, sponsors, and other show details.
- Corporate bulletin emails on Sept. 1st, 15th, and Oct. 4th only promoting IMAPS 2016 exhibitors & sponsors.
- Media trades with press outlets allowing for expanding emails, web listings, press releases and more.
- Event promotions in IMAPS Advancing Microelectonics magazines, including a dedicated "show issue" in Sept/Oct.
- Printed Final Program distributed to all show attendees featuring the "exhibitor directory".
IMAPS Staff will also conduct a year-round marketing campaign including:
Contact Brian Schieman at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to review the additional advertising opportunities with you - discounted options for print final program advertisements. All print-ready (high resolution PDF or JPG) AD files will be due September 15.
1/4 page AD: $400
1/2 page AD: $700
Full-page AD: $1000
SILENT AUCTION DONATIONS
The Microelectronics Foundation Silent Auction is a longstanding IMAPS tradition. If you would like to donate an auction item/service, please contact Brianne Lamm at email@example.com.
EXHIBITOR MEETING ROOMS
Contact Brianne Lamm (firstname.lastname@example.org) with requests for private client meeting rooms during the show. Space is limited and only available on a first-come, first-serve basis in one-hour time slots.
IMAPS 50TH (RALEIGH 2017) PRE-SALES
Exhibitors at IMAPS 2016 will enjoy priority registration for booth at IMAPS 2017 (Raleigh, NC | Oct. 9-12, 2017). The application will be made available after the 2016 show has concluded and not on-site in Pasadena. 2017 pre-sale for IMAPS 2016 exhibitors will open THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1 at NOON EASTERN.
IMAPS 2016 PRICING & BOOTH APPLICATION
It's not too late to exhibit with us in Pasadena. Pricing details are below. To reserve a booth, email or efax back the exhibit application form and Brian Schieman will contact you to process your reservation.
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel (HOST HOTEL - NEXT DOOR TO CC)
Single/Double: $209 + taxes/fee
Hilton Pasadena Hotel (6-minute Walk to CC)
Single/Double: $195 + taxes/fee
Book your hotel reservation today! We have reserved a block of rooms at the host hotel to accommodate our attendees. The discounted room rates are only available until the hotel deadline listed above, or until the room block sells out (and they often sell out early - before the expire dates). Reservations received after the noted deadline or after the room block has been filled may be subject to significantly higher rates. IMAPS room blocks at most hotels historically sell out ahead of the discount deadline, so we encourage you to make your hotel reservations quickly for the best price and availability.
Hotel Scams Alert - The only way to book a room in the official IMAPS Housing Block using the reservations information above. IMAPS does not authorize any other hotel service/group to operate on its behalf.
golf holes still available