Advancing Microelectronics Magazine
IMAPS Advancing Microelectronics Magazine Moves from Mailbox to Inbox
IMAPS is eager to reveal an exciting new facelift to our hallmark member magazine Advancing Microelectronics! After decades of mailbox delivery, the magazine has moved to a purely interactive digital format effective with the 2020 Advanced SiP Special Issue.
The print publication of Advancing Microelectronics has already been complemented by publication in the exclusive IMAPSource digital archives for several years. The archived version of each issue will remain accessible to members and nonmembers alike, but the primary delivery of the magazine is shifting to a new, highly interactive platform with enhanced tools for authors, readers, and advertisers.
You can expect:
- Opportunities to share your voice and opinions via surveys and direct comments on our content
- Expanded technical content no longer subject to the restraint of page limitations
- More cost-effective marketing and product promotions for our corporate members
- Interactive content such as videos, event registration links, and direct connections to advertisers
- Enhanced electronic readability
This is a timely and long overdue change for our signature publication, but the value of IMAPS membership is rooted in connections. We believe that the enhancements ushered in by this format will improve the quality of our members‘ connections to the industry, only adding to the member experience. We look forward to hearing your impressions of the new Advancing Microelectronics.
Browse the Issues
Advanced SiP Special Issue
Vol. 47 No. 3 (Summer 2020)
How AiP Technology Helps Enable 5G
Heterogeneous Integration Technologies
Please contact the Managing Editor with any questions or comments about the magazine.
Executive Director, IMAPS