IMAPS Symposium 2022 BOSTON
October 4 - 6, 2022
October 4 - 5, 2022
Professional Development Courses
October 3, 2022
The 55th International Symposium on Microelectronics is being organized by the International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society (IMAPS) and held at Hynes Convention Center. The Symposium will feature 5 technical tracks, plus our Interactive Poster Session, that span the three days of sessions with emphasis on packaging technologies that serve 5G, High Performance Computations, Automotive, Industrial, Defense/Space, Medical electronics markets, and beyond!
ABSTRACT & PDC DEADLINE:
FEBRUARY 28, 2022!
Technical sessions are being planned by track themes, and abstracts will be considered on the topics listed below.
Abstracts are rated by the technical committee members and are selected into the sessions by the session chairs appointed by the technical committee. Authors should identify their preferred session (topical area) when submitting their abstracts. Abstracts should highlight the major contributions of the work in one or more of these areas. All abstracts submitted must represent original, previously unpublished work.
The IMAPS 2022 Technical Committee will be recruiting speakers around the following track and session topics.
This list is subject to change. Please continue to check the website for updates. Additional topics will be considered as well.
Wafer Level/Panel Level (Advanced RDL)
High Performance / High Reliability
Advanced Package (Flip Chip, 2.5D, 3D, Optical)
Advanced Process & Materials (Enabling Tech.)
• High Reliability in Defense and Aerospace
• High Reliability in Automotive
• MM Wave / High-speed Packaging
• RF / Wireless Components
• HiRel in Bio/Medical
•HiRel in Extreme Environments
• Large Body / Small Body FC
• 2.5D/3D Technologies
• Optical / Photonics / Waveguides / Lasers
• BUMP & Interconnect
• 3D Technologies
• Advanced Flip Chip
• Heterogeneous Integration
• Substrate Technology
• Polymer Materials & Processes
• Novel Materials & Processes
• Advanced Wirebond
• Advanced Equipment for Additive Manufacturing
• Flexible & Wearable Electronics
INTERACTIVE POSTER SESSION - "Posters & Pizza Lunch"
If your abstract is selected, you will be asked to follow the speaker timeline:
- Speaker Acceptance/Rejection (April 18, 2022)
- First Paper to Peer Review (May 9, 2022)
- Peer Review feedback to authors (June 1, 2022)
- Final/corrected Papers (August 1, 2022)
- Speaker must register before (September 5, 2022)
- BIO due (September 14, 2022)
- Speaker Breakfast (morning of your session)
- Slides/Presentation ready (on/before October 2, 2022)
Booking in the Block
IMAPS sincerely appreciates your support by staying at the Sheraton Boston Hotel. We make every effort to keep conference expenses, registration fees, and hotel rooms as low as possible. Reserving a room with the event hotel helps us stay committed to our contract and allows for a positive stay experience with fellow participants.
- Networking — there are numerous opportunities for attendees to connect with each other by staying at the same hotel
- Easily accessible — staying in the host hotel means less travel time and overall convenience
SPONSOR INFORMATION IN JANUARY 2022