Technology Crossover - CICMT
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTICE:
CICMT 2021 will now be delivered virtually! IMAPS is welcoming the news of this change with an extended abstract submission deadline of December 18th. Corporate partnership opportunities will be shared soon. Click here to learn more about this change.
Sandia National Laboratories
Ulrich Schmid, TU Wien
Markus Eberstein, TDK Sensors
Technical Organizing Committee:
Heli Jantunen, University of Oulu
Eung Soo Kim, Kyonggi University
Soshu Kirihara, Joining and Welding Research Institute Osaka University
Daniel Krueger, Honeywell
Zhifu Liu, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Jens Müller, Technische Universität Ilmenau
Uwe Partsch, Fraunhofer IKTS
- CICMT 2021: USA - April 26-29, 2021 - Virtual
- CICMT 2022: Vienna - April 2022 - Details available soon
- CICMT 2023: Asia - Details soon
CICMT 2021 Conference Program
The committee is planning sessions and inviting speakers on the following topics:
1. Functional materials for passive/active devices and their properties
Microwave/mm-wave LTCC/ULTCC dielectric materials
Sensitive ceramics/thermoelectric/electrocaloric materials
Pastes/inks/slurries for electronics
2. Material processing and device manufacturing technologies
LTCC/HTCC and multilayer ceramic and glass processing
Emerging ultralow temperature, room temperature processing, and cold sintering processing
Additive manufacturing /3D printing/ direct writing
Advanced thick film processing
Fine structuring technologies
Emerging embedding/integration technologies
3. Devices for emerging technologies
Circuits, antennas, and filters for MHz, GHz and THz for communications
Integrated physical/chemical/biological sensors and actuators
Packaging and integration issues for MEMS and BioMEMS devices
Batteries/fuel cells/ energy conversion systems
4. Design, modeling, simulation, characterization and reliability
Metamaterials design, realization and characterization
High frequency devices design/modeling/simulation
Materials and devices characterization
Material and device reliability, lifetime, and failure estimation
Thermal management/thermal transfer simulation
Speaker Deadlines & Information:
- Abstracts Deadline: DECEMBER 18, 2020
- Speaker Notification Emails: January 15, 2021
- Early Registration Deadline: March 2021
- Technical Presentation Time: 30 minutes (25 to present; 5 for Q&A)
- Keynote Speaker Presentation Time: 45 minutes (40 to present; 5 for Q&A)
Presentation Format & Details:
- IMAPS does not require you to use a conference powerpoint template. You are able to use your regular company/preferred powerpoint templates.
- Please include the IMAPS show name and dates on your template and/or an IMAPS logo.
- Poster Session/Information (if applicable): The poster session is planned to be an INTERACTIVE presentation. More information about the virtual delivery of a poster will be provided as soon as it is available.
- Dress Code: There is no official "dress code" for IMAPS Conferences. We ask you to be BUSINESS CASUAL or whatever more you prefer. We do not recommend casual attire.
- All session presentations are 25 minutes followed by 5 minutes for Questions
- Speak with your session chair if you need assistance.
- Photography and screen shots are not permitted.